- A. Mousavi, A. H. D. Markazi and A. Ferrara, “A Barrier Function-Based Second Order Sliding Mode Control with Optimal Reaching for Full State and Input Constrained Nonlinear Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2023, doi: 10.1109/TAC.2023.3263076.
- Markazi, Amir Hossein Davaie; Khodadadi, Mohsen; Control of switched systems with delayed states: A direct AFSMC approach,IET Control Theory & Applications,17,1,1-18, 2023.
- Mousavi, Alireza; Markazi, Amir HD; ,An adaptive fuzzy sliding‐mode control method for leader‐follower consensus of uncertain non‐square nonlinear systems,International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2022.
- Mousavi, Alireza; Markazi, Amir HD; Khanmirza, Esmaeel; Adaptive fuzzy sliding-mode consensus control of nonlinear under-actuated agents in a near-optimal reinforcement learning framework, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 359, 10, 4804-4841, 2022.
- Khodadadi, M. and A.H. Markazi, A new method for control of nonlinear state-dependent switched systems. Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, 45: p. 101190, 2022.
- Rahbar, M., et al., Architectural layout design through deep learning and agent-based modeling: A hybrid approach. Journal of Building Engineering, 47: p. 103822, 2022.
- Sadeghizadeh, H., A.H.D. Markazi, and S. Shavvalpour, Investigating the relationship between governance and key processes of the Iran IoT innovation system. Sensors, 2022. 22(2): p. 652, 2022.
- A. Mousavi and AHD Markazi, ‘’ A predictive approach to adaptive fuzzy sliding-mode control of under-actuated nonlinear systems with input saturation’’, International Journal of System Science, 52(8), pp. 1599-1617, 2021.
- Haghighi, H.S. and A.H. Markazi, Control of epileptic seizures by electrical stimulation: a model-based study. Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express. 7(6): p. 065009, 2021.
- H. Navvabi and AHD Markazi, ‘’Hybrid position/force control of Stewart Manipulator using Extended Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding Mode Controller (E-AFSMC)’’, ISA Transactions, 88, pp. 280-295, 2019.
- H. Sadeghzadeh, AHD Markazi, S. Shavvalpoor, ‘’Internet of Things and Iranian Companies; An Empirical Survey from Industrial Market Perspective”,
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 891, pp. 220-227, 2019.
- MHH Kani, MJ Yazdanpanah and AHD Markazi, ‘’ Stability analysis of a class of uncertain switched time-delay systems with sliding modes’’, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 29(1), pp. 19-42, 2019.
- H. Sohanian Haghighi and AHD Markazi, ‘’ Dynamic origin of spike and wave discharges in the brain’’, NeuroImage, 197, pp. 69-79, 2019.
14. H. Navvabi and AHD Markazi, “New AFSMC Method for Nonlinear System with State-dependent Uncertainty: Application to Hexapod Robot Position Control”, Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 95(1), pp. 61-75, 2019.
15. AHD Markazi, M Maadani, SH Zabihifar, N Doost-Mohammadi, “Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control of Under-actuated Nonlinear Systems“ International Journal of Automation and Computing 15 (3), 364-376, 2018.
16. H Navvabi, AHD Markazi, “Position control of Stewart manipulator using a new extended adaptive fuzzy sliding mode controller and observer (E-AFSMCO)”Journal of the Franklin Institute 355 (5), 2583-2609, 2018.
17. HS. Haghighi, AHD Markazi, “A new description of epileptic seizures based on dynamic analysis of a thalamocortical model”, Nature Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, PP. 13615, 2017.
18. A. Mousavi, AHD Markazi, S. Masoudi, “Comparison of Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding-Mode Pulse Width Modulation Control With Common Model-Based Nonlinear Controllers for Slip Control in Antilock Braking.”, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol. 140, PP. 011014, 2018.
19. E Khanmirza, A Esmaeilzadeh, AHD Markazi, “Design and experimental evaluation of model predictive control vs. intelligent methods for domestic heating systems”, Energy and Buildings, 2017.
20. M. Khazaee, AHD Markazi, S. Rizi and B. Seyfi, “Adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control of input-delayed uncertain nonlinear systems through output-feedback”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 87, 1943-1958, 2017.
21. A Mousavi, AHD Markazi, S Masoudi, “Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding-Mode Control of Wheel Slide Protection Device for ER24PC Locomotive”, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 14, PP. 2019-2045, 2017.
22. B. Rahmani and AHD Markazi, “A new method for control of nonlinear networked systems”, Applied Soft Computing, 45, 197-206, 2016 2016.
23. A Khanmirza E., Esmailzadeh and AHD, Markazi, “Predicitve control of a building hybrid heating system for energy”, Applied Soft Computing, 46, 407-423, 2016.
24. M. Azamfar and AHD Markazi, “Simple Formulae for Control of Industrial Time Delay Systems”, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures”, 13, 2763-2789, 2016
25. M Nazarahari, SG Namin, AHD Markazi, AK Anaraki, “A multi-wavelet optimization approach using similarity measures for electrocardiogram signal classification”, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 20, 142-151, 2015.
26. B. Rahmani, AHD Markazi and B. Seifi, “A New Method For Control Of Networked Systems With An Experimental Verification”, ISA Transactions, 56, 298-307, 2015.
27. M Khazaee, AHD Markazi, “Control of input delayed pneumatic vibration isolation table using adaptive fuzzy sliding mode”, Latin American Journal of Solids & Structures 12 (8), 2015.
28. SM Hasheminejad, M Vahedi, AHD Markazi, “Multi-objective robust active vibration control of an arbitrary thick piezolaminated beam”, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures 22 (11), 908-924, 2015.
29. S.Hasheminejad, A. Rabiee, M. Jarrahi, A.H.D. Markazi, “Active vortex-induced vibration control of a circular cylinder at low Reynolds numbers using an adaptive fuzzy sliding mode controller”, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Volume 50, Pages 49-65, 2014.
30. M. Abbasi and AHD Markazi “Optimal assignment of seismic vibration control actuators using genetic algorithm”, International Journal of Civil Engineering , Volume 12, no. 1, 24-31, 2014.
31. H. Ansari and AHD Markazi, “Precise positioning of mechanisms with friction, using the Lugre dynamical model”, Mechanical Eng. Journal, Modarres University, (in Persian)14, no. 1, pp. 1-9, 2014.
32. B. Rahmani and A.H.D. Markazi, “Variable Selective Control Method for Networked Control Systems ’’, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 21, no. 3. pp. 975-982, 2012.
33. H. Sohanian and A.H.D. Markazi, “Resonance Tracking of Nonlinear MEMS Resonators”, IEEE/ASME transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 17, no. 4, pp 617-621, 2012.
34. A. Gholami and A.H.D Markazi, “A new adaptive fuzzy sliding mode observer for a class of MIMO nonlinear systems’’, Nonlinear Dynamic, Vol. 70, no. 3. pp. 2095-2105, Nov. 2012.
35. B. Rahmani and A.H.D. Markazi, “PIM-Based Predictive Control of Systems through Band-Limited Networks”, IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 5, no.2, pp 341-350, 2011.
36. A.H.D. Markazi, ” Matched Pole-Zero State-Space Model and Continuous-Time Properties”, Scientia Iranica, Vol. 20, No. 4, 2013.
37. M. Askari and A.H.D. Markazi, ” A New Evolving Compact Optimized Takagi–Sugeno Fuzzy Model and its Application to Nonlinear System Identification”, International Journal of Engineering Science, Vol.43, No. 4, pp 776-785, 2012.
38. H. Haghighi and A. H. D. Markazi, “Chaos prediction and control in MEMS resonators,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, pp 3091-3099, 2010.
39. B. Rahmani, A.H.D. Markzi, “Networked Control of Industrial Automation Systems – A New Predictive Method, ” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 58, pp 803-815, 2011.
40. M. Seidi and A.H.D. Markazi,”Performance-oriented parallel distributed compensation”, Journal of Franklin Institute, vol. 348, pp 1231-1244, 2011.
41. B. Rahmani and A.H.D. Markazi, “A new prediction and variable sampling method for control of systems through network”, To appear in Autosoft Journal, Accepted article.
42. B. Rahmani and A. H. D. Markazi, “Markovian delay prediction-based control of networked systems”, Amir Kabir Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 42, No. 1, pp.21-28, 2010.
43. A. Poursamad and A. H. D. Markazi, “Adaptive fuzzy sliding-mode control for multi-input multi-output chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, pp. 3100-3109, 2009.
44. A. Poursamad and A. H. D. Markazi, “Robust adaptive fuzzy control of unknown chaotic systems ” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 9. pp-970-976, 2009.
45. A. Baniasadi, A.H.D Markazi and M. Karami, “Robust Control of a Gas Turbine with Wiener Model Uncertainty”, vol. 5, Issue 11, pp. 3584-3592, Nov. 2012.
46. R. Dargahi and A. H. D. Markazi, “H-infinity-optimal digital redesign method,” Journal of the Franklin Institute-Engineering and Applied Mathematics, vol. 344, pp. 553-564, Aug 2007.
47. A. H. D. Markazi and N. Hori, “Discretisation of continuous-time control systems with guaranteed stability – Reply,” IEE Proceedings-Control Theory and Applications, vol. 144, pp. 277-279, May 1997.
48. A. H. D. Markazi and N. Hori, “Discretization of Continuous-Time Control-Systems with Guaranteed Stability,” IEE Proceedings-Control Theory and Applications, vol. 142, pp. 323-328, Jul 1995.
49. N. Hori and A. H. D. Markazi, “A new approach to the design of digital model reference control systems,” JSME International Journal Series C-Dynamics Control Robotics Design and Manufacturing, vol. 38, pp. 712-718, Dec 1995.
50. A. H. D. Markazi and M. Fardad, “A New L-inf Induced Norm Evaluation of ClassicalTechniques for Discrete-Time Approximation of Continuous-Time Functions,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 12, pp. 135-149, 2001.
51. A.H.D. Markazi and A. Shabanpour, “Experimental modeling of Paykan engine”, IUST international journal of engineering science, Vol. 14, no. 3, pp 153-170, 2001.
52. A.H.D. Markazi, M. Saadat and B. Rahmani, “PIM blended approach for digital control of nonlinear systems”, Vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 71-82, AmirKabir Journal, 2012 (In Persian).
53. M. Montazeri, M. Ghalamza and A.H.D. Markazi, “PDC controller for surge prevention of Axial flow compressors” vol.3, no. 3, pp. 34-42, Journal of Control (In persian).